Post by Pro Clubs Nation on Sept 13, 2017 10:53:47 GMT -5
STAT TAKING PROCEDURES
- Managers must sign up for an account on League Republic. An admin will send an invite out to the email associated with your account on the forum. If your co-manager will be doing stats as well, please contact an admin so they can receive an invite as well.
- Stats must be video recorded after every game played with video proof of stats. Managers must put the link to their game clip with the stats in their team stats clips thread on the forum. Stats videos must be links to either xboxclips, xboxdvr, twitch clips (not full streams), or youtube videos of the stats - full stream links are not accepted.
- To record stats, quickly show the player rating screen for any yellow or red cards and then flip through the player performance tab for each player on your team after the game is over and make sure you get a recording.
- After each game has been played all stats must be inputted by a manager or co-manager(s).
- Stats are required for all managers in SL, L1, and L2. After a 2nd gameday of no stats put in, a manager will be warned by their league admin. After the 3rd gameday, the manager is suspended from playing for a full gameday. After the 4th gameday, the manager is suspended for two gamedays and so on.
- All stats must be 100% clear for all admins to understand. If they are not, then admins have the right to refuse to confirm the stats.
- All stats must be done by midnight the day after each match day as well as have the stats clips posted (12:00 am EST on Tuesdays and Fridays). No stats will be recorded for the team if this deadline is missed unless agreed upon by the admins. Stats clips must be up to date at the end of each TOTW cycle and end of the season, or stats are subject to being removed by the admins.
- If a manager is found guilty of blatant stat padding, they will be subject to a permanent ban from the league.
- If you have a goal that is counted as an own goal but believe the game got it wrong and a goal should be awarded, take as much video evidence as you can and send it to an admin if you wish to have that goal added to your stats.
- If you have a pass that you believe should be an assist but is not given by the game, take as much video evidence as you can and send it to an admin if you wish to have that assist added to your stats.
- ALL PLAYERS - Shots/Shots on Target/Tackles Won/Interceptions/Blocks/Possessions Won/Possessions Lost/Headers Won/Passes Completed/Passes Attempted/Key Passes/Crosses Completed/Crosses Attempted/Goals/Assists/Own Goals/Yellow Card/Red Card/MOTM
- GOALKEEPERS - Saves (saves = caught + parried)/Goals Against/GK Clean Sheets
- DEFENDERS / DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDERS - Goals Against/DEF Clean Sheets