Managers, Players and Staff Rules Aug 24, 2017 13:27:40 GMT -5
Post by Pro Clubs Nation on Aug 24, 2017 13:27:40 GMT -5
- All managers must respect others & their role at all times.
- Managers may not take their PCN team and play in another league or tournament without permission from the league.
- Managers may only swap their club with another team within the league once per year subject to admin approval.
- Managers cannot manage two different teams in one season.
- All managers must find a replacement before resigning or will be banned for the rest of the season. If a manager gives up his job to another player on the roster, the new manager will be interviewed before they are confirmed.
- If a team doesn’t show up for two consecutive gamedays without any communication from the manager to an admin in that timeframe about the team folding, the manager is subject to a permanent manager ban as well as a two season playing ban.
- A manager whose team folds during the season must stay on that roster for the remainder of the season and cannot be transferred, bought out, or released.
- A manager who transfers ownership of the team to someone else on the roster must stay on the roster until the mid-season transfer window. If the switch happens after the mid-season window, they must stay on the roster for the remainder of the season. If the team folds after the original manager leaves, the admins reserve the right to send that manager back to his original team for the remainder of the season.
- A manager who gives up ownership of a team during the season may go out on loan contingent upon them agreeing to be automatically recalled to the club if the new manager begins to have issues running the team.
- A manager that takes over a team in mid-season will be given up to 5 extra releases.
- All players will be released if the new manager comes from outside the team and takes over the club.
- Managers found abusing their players in any form may be subject to a removal from the role and a ban from the site.
- Managers must inform admins if a player has a communications ban on their Xbox account and need to play on another account.
- All managers will be interviewed before being offered a team. Management jobs are offered at the discretion of the league admins. If someone does not fit what PCN is looking for in a manager, the admins reserve the right to not offer them a job or put them on the waiting list.
- Any manager caught knowingly playing a banned player on their team will be banned from the league. The admins will then investigate the remainder of the team to find out who knew about the offense and hand out punishments accordingly.
- Any manager caught allowing someone else other than their players to play on an account of a player on their team will be banned from the league. The admins will then investigate the remainder of the team to find out who knew about the offense and hand out punishments accordingly.
- Before the season begins, the staff will choose up to 4 games per gameday (at least one per league) before the transfer window that we believe are candidate for a marquee matchup. The staff will then do the same around mid-season for the remainder of the games on the schedule and as needed after that.
- One week out, we will pick the game and flex the matchup out and let the teams know that they will be playing that night for the MM. As a league we set the game times for every match, so if you choose not to play at the set times, that will be considered a default loss for your team.
- Players must respect the league, the forum, the admins, their fellow players, and PCN rules or they face potential punishment.
- Players who confirm for one team and then delete their signing thread in order to sign for another team will still be added to the first team they signed for.
- Players signed with one team found guilty of playing with another team on a separate account will be banned from the league.
- Players who allow a banned or otherwise illegal player to play on their account will be banned from the league.
- Players who go into the club of another team in the league and intentionally lose games in divisions games will be subject to a potential ban from the league.
- Players who purposefully sit their main or alt account in the FIFA club of another team in the league and does not allow anyone to join is ineligible to play in PCN until they give that team over. Any games played by that player’s current team with him/her in the lineup will result in a default loss. Continued holding out of the club beyond one gameday may result in a further suspension.
- Players must play with their own Xbox account that is kept up to date on the forum at all times.
- If you change your gamertag, you or your manager must make a gamertag change post in the forum before playing your next PCN games. If you are on a comms ban and can't play pro clubs for a short period of time, specify that your change is temporary in your post.
- If you don't make a gamertag change post until after the games have begun, you and your team are subject to potential penalties.
- The first gameday that you fail to post a gamertag change on time will be a one gameday suspension. A second individual offense will be a two gameday suspension. A third individual offense is a suspension for the remainder of the PCN season.
- The first two offenses by a team will not result in a default, but a third offense and onward will result in automatic defaults for that team.
- Players who earn a spot in that season’s Super League Team of the Season will be ineligible to play in League 1 or League 2 for the following season.
- Players who earn a spot in that season's League 1 Team of the Season will be ineligible to play in League 2 for that following season.
- Players who earn a spot in that season's League 1 Team of the Season AND earn promotion from League 1 in the same season will be ineligible to play in League 1 for that following season.
- Players who earn a spot in that season's League 2 Team of the Season AND earn promotion from League 2 in the same season will be ineligible to play in League 2 for that following season.
- Players can apply to drop down and play in a lower league after receiving a TOTS that bans them from playing in that league.
- Teams in League 1 and League 2 can only have one player who drops down to a lower division on their roster at any given time during the following season.
- Players are ineligible to win TOTW, TOTS, or POTS the next season if they drop down and play the same position (LM/RM, LM/LW, RM/RW, RB/LB, CM/CDM, CM/CAM all count as the same in addition to GK/GK, ST/ST, etc.).
- All staff must respect others & their role at all times.
- Any staff being caught abusing their role(s) will be taken off their duties & will be banned from being a staff member on the site.
- All staff are expected to fulfill their role(s) unless authorized otherwise by one of the owners to do otherwise.