Post by Pro Clubs Nation on Aug 24, 2017 13:18:05 GMT -5
TEAM TRANSFER RULES
CONTRACT BUYOUT RULES
ADDITIONAL CLAUSES FOR TRANSFERS AND LOANS
END OF SEASON PRIZE BONUSES
- All managers are given 5 releases at the start of every season. Teams cannot have more than 10 releases at any given time.
- If a team earns extra releases by virtue of winning their league or a cup, those releases will be added before the season begins.
- Players will cost teams a contract fee when signings or transferring in of 20% of their value in Super League, 15% of their value in League 1, and 10% of their value in League 2. Players will cost 10% of their value when signing as an extension in any League.
- Teams may purchase as many additional releases as needed using their transfer budget only. The prices are as follows: $1,500,000 for SL, $1,000,000 for L1, and $500,000 for L2.
- Only managers have the power to release a player from the roster.
- Both managers & the player must accept any transfer deals on the thread provided.
- During the off-season and mid-season windows, players may be bought and sold for up to $5,000,000 more or less than their value (minimum of $1,000,000).
- Managers may add one additional performance based clause onto a loan or transfer (ex: Team A is selling Player X for $2,000,000 to Team B. Team A adds a clause to that transfer that if Player X gets a TOTS that season, they will be owed an additional $4,000,000 from Team B in transfer funds at the end of the season)
- All players must be signed before 6:00 PM Eastern on a gameday to be eligible to play that night.
- Managers and players PLEASE make sure that a confirmation goes through on the forum. If there are any problems, get in contact with an admin immediately to help resolve the issue.
- Playing a player who has not confirmed in time and is not eligible for that game without permission from the admins will result in a default loss.
- Teams will receive $5,000,000 or the player's value (whichever is higher) in transfer budget if one of their players leaves to become a manager.
- Players who finish the season on a team in League 1 or League 2 are locked to that roster until the end of the season (after Super League and Cups finish).
- Loaned players cannot play against their parent club during matches unless the managers add a clause that the player can do so.
- Loaned players can only be recalled during the transfer window unless the managers add a clause that the player can do so or both managers agree outside of the window.
- Managers must give at least 24 hours notice before the start of a gameday for any recalls by posting in the Loan Recalls area of team management on the forum.
CONTRACT BUYOUT RULES
- Players whose contracts are bought out must confirm to the admins that they wish to become a free agent or they will remain on their current roster.
- Players may only have their contract bought out once per season.
- Player contract buyouts cannot be purchased after the conclusion of the mid-season transfer window.
- Teams will receive the value of the player if the contract is bought out and the player joins a new team.
- The person who purchases the buyout must purchase for the correct number of seasons or the buyout will not be valid.
- The more bought out players your team signs, the more it will cost your team in contract fees each time. The first player of each value bracket that a team signs who was bought out will cost that team a percentage based on your league and that player's value. Each subsequent player that you sign in that same value range will cost you an increasing percentage of their value to sign.
- For example, if you buy out and then sign Player A (who is worth 15 million) to your L1 team, he will cost 20% of his value to sign. A week later you buy out and then sign Player B (who is worth 12 million), he will cost 25% of his value to sign. Another week goes by and you buy out and sign Player C (who is worth only 7 million), he will only cost that 15% to sign as he is the first player in that < 10M range you have signed. A fourth player (Player D worth 18 million) would cost 35% of his value to sign due to him being the 3rd player in that value bracket that your team has signed following a buyout.
- The brackets for contract fees for bought out players are listed below:
- Players may be signed to a 1, 2, or 3 season contract. This must be specified in the signing post by the manager in addition to the player's nationality (Kit # is no longer necessary).
- Teams may add one or more of a handful of clauses to their contracts when signing players. These clauses must be confirmed by both the manager when making the post and the player when confirming - that means if you add a minimum release clause or player option, the player must confirm that specific language for it to be approved (Ex: "I agree to the team option and no release clause", not just "I confirm") either by specifically typing out the clauses or quoting the manager's post. The admins will track these clauses throughout the course of the duration of each contract.
- Team Option - Managers may add a 1 season team option to the end of a 1 or 2 season contract. At the end of the player's contract, the manager will have the ability to either accept or decline the option during the contract extension window. If and when the manager accepts the option, the team will not be charged a contract fee for executing that option. Managers who add execute a team option and wish to add another team option for the following season will be charged a contract fee for doing so.
- Player Option - Managers may add a 1 season player option to the end of a 1 or 2 season contract. At the end of the player's contract, they will have the ability to either accept or decline the option during the contract extension window. If and when the player accepts the option, the team will not be charged a contract fee for executing that option.
- No Contract Buyout Clause Option - Managers may add a clause to prevent a player from having their contract bought out during the duration of their contract. This will protect managers from a player who they may be worried about leaving during the season. If both the team and player agree to waive the clause, only then can the player be bought out from their contract.
- No Release Option - Managers may add a clause that would prevent them from releasing a player during the duration of their contract. This will protect players from signing for a manager who may decide to release them when they are least expecting. If both the team and player agree to waive the clause, only then can the player be released from their contract.
- Minimum Release Fee Clause - Managers may add a clause that will set a minimum release fee for a certain player. If another manager bids the set amount for the player during a transfer window, it is then up to the player if they wish to accept the transfer and agree to a new contract.
- There are no limits to the number of players per team that can receive this clause or to the amount of the release fee.
- Managers must pay a fee of 5% of the set release clause value to the league up front. For example, a manager who sets a player's minimum release clause at $20,000,000.00 would pay $1,000,000.00 up front in order to put that clause in.
- Teams will also forfeit a fee of 5% of the release clause to the league if and when the player's clause is activated and they transfer out. For example, a player sold for his release clause of $20,000,000.00 will net the team $19,000,000.00 in transfer budget.
ADDITIONAL CLAUSES FOR TRANSFERS AND LOANS
- In addition to the contract clauses and options listed above, there are clauses which can be added to a transfer or loan in order to supplement the initial transfer free. All clauses that are added onto a transfer or clause will only be active for that season.
- As managers come up with more clauses, the admins will review them and determine which ones are approved for use in PCN.
- Any transfer or loan may have up to two additional clauses added to a transaction.
PLAYER TRANSFER RULES
- Below is a list of accepted clauses (subject to change) for transfers and loans:
- Team receives additional funds for a player they sell or loan for winning an award or competition (Ex: Player A is sold from Team X to Team Y. Clause is included that says if Player A makes a TOTW, Team Y owes 5M more at the end of the season)
- Team receives additional funds for a player they sell or loan for hitting a statistical milestone (Ex: Player B is sold from Team S to Team T. Clause is included that says if Player B plays in 25 games, Team T owes 2M more at the end of the season)
- Team requires a player play a certain amount of games with a loan move (Ex: Player C is loaned from Team M to Team N. Clause is included that says if Player C does not play in 15 games, Team N owes 4M at the end of the season)
- Teams include a flat fee to go along with a loan move that cannot exceed the player's current value (Ex: Player D is loaned from Team P to Team Q. Team Q pays Team P immediately a sum of 1M for the loan)
- Teams may include an option to buy at the end of a loan. The price will be set at the average between the player's value in the season they were loaned and their value after the value update has been processed. (Ex: Player E, who is worth 2M, is loaned from Team J to Team K. At the end of the season, Team K wants to execute their option to buy Player E. Player E's new value is 10M, so Team K will have the option to buy Player E for 6M in the off-season window if the player agrees)
- Players are limited to 1 transfer between teams per season without penalty. In this context, a transfer includes being literally transferred with transfer budget between two teams, getting loaned from one team to another (getting recalled would not count as a transfer however), getting released and signing, or getting bought out and signing.
- A second subsequent transfer or release will incur a penalty of 1 missed game day. If your manager leaves and the team folds and you become a free agent, your next transfer will not count to that total.
- (Ex: A player is released from Team 1 and signed to Team 2. After a few matches, the player is transferred to Team 3. The player will be penalized and unable to play during the next gameday for Team 3. The player is now locked onto the roster of Team 3 for the remainder of the season)
- Players may not transfer more than 2 times in a season. If a player has already been transferred 2 times, they must spend the rest of the season on that roster or be banned for the remainder of the season if they leave that team.
- In summary, a player can only play for a maximum of 3 teams during a season after their 2 transfers are used up (the 2nd of which will incur a penalty).
END OF SEASON PRIZE BONUSES
- At the end of each season, teams will be awarded a prize money based upon their league finish as well as a few other factors.
- Super League Prize Money – 1st (25M), 2nd (20M), 3rd (18M), 4th (17M), 5th (16M), 6th (15M), 7th (12M), 8th (11M), 9th (10M), 10th (9M), 11th (8M), 12th (7.5M), 13th (7M), 14th (6.5M), 15th (6M), 16th (5.5M), 17th (5M), 18th (4.5M), 19th (4.25M), 20th (4M)
- League One Prize Money - 1st (18M), 2nd (15M), 3rd (11M), 4th (10M), 5th (9M), 6th (8M), 7th (7M), 8th (6.75M), 9th (6.5M), 10th (6.25M), 11th (6M), 12th (5.75M), 13th (5.5M), 14th (5.25M), 15th (5M), 16th (4.75M), 17th (4.25M), 18th (4M), 19th (3.75M), 20th (3.5M)
- League Two Prize Money - 1st (14M), 2nd (11M), 3rd (10M), 4th (7M), 5th (6.5M), 6th (6M), 7th (5.5M), 8th (5.25M), 9th (5M), 10th (4.5M), 11th (4.25M), 12th (4M), 13th (3.75M), 14th (3.5M), 15th (3.25M), 16th (3M)
- PCN Cup Prize Money - Round of 16 (1M), Quarterfinals (1M), Semifinals (1M), Final (1M), Champion (2M) - Max of 6M
- Royal Cup Prize Money - Quarterfinals (1M), Semifinals (1M), Final (2M), Champion (4M) - Max of 8M
- Super Cup Prize Money - Semifinals (1.5M), Final (1.5M), Champion (3M) - Max of 6M
- Promotion Playoff Winners - League 1 (4M), League 2 (3M)
- Loyalty Bonus - Managers who finish each season with their team and agree to return for the following season will earn a loyalty bonus that will be added to their budget. If a manager switches to another team or does not end up returning for the next season, the loyalty bonus will be forfeit.
- After one full season in the role, a manager will earn a 1M bonus for their team.
- After two full seasons in the role, a manager will earn a 2M bonus for their team.
- After three full seasons in the role, a manager will earn a bonus of 1.5M per season minus 1M. For example, three seasons would be (1.5 X 3) - 1 = 3.5M.
- Stats Bonus - Managers who put in correct stats and video for all games in all competitions will earn a bonus of 2.5M for their team. Any games missed, incorrect stats, or missing stats videos will prevent you from obtaining that bonus.
- Marquee Matchup Bonus - Teams will receive $2,500,000.00 for each appearance in the PCN Marquee Matchups.
- If a team goes below $10,000,000.00 in a season, they will be set to a minimum of $10,000,000.00 for the next season.
- If a new manager takes over a Super League team and they have less than $20,000,000.00, the team's budget will be reset to $20,000,000.00 to start with. If a new manager takes over a League One team and they have less than $15,000,000.00, the team's budget will be reset to $15,000,000.00 to start with. If a new manager takes over a League Two team and they have less than $10,000,000.00, the team's budget will be reset to $10,000,000.00 to start with.
CONTRACT RE-SIGNING PERIOD
- There will be a two week window at the end of each season for managers to re-sign any players who are due to become free agents. Any players with a 1 season contract who do not sign up before the window closes will become free agents.
- During the extension window, players on a one season contract may sign a pre-contract with another team to join them for the next season.
PLAYER VALUE SYSTEM
- Players increase their value by playing league matches, earning awards, and winning silverware.
- PCN uses a unique formula to determine the update to a player's value after each season.
- At the end of each season, the player's value will increase or decrease depending on how much and how well they play.
- Players have a minimum value of $1,000,000.00.
- Players in League 1 and League 2 will have their value change go through a "filter" at the end of the season. This means a player in League 2 who plays the same number of games, has similar stats, and has similar awards as a Super League player will see their value increase by a smaller amount.
- Players' values can decrease over time if they do not play as much or play as well. This can only happen for players worth more than $5,000,000.00 and will reflect the true nature of player values in that they can go down if the player does not maintain a certain level of production.
- Due to the intricate nature of the system, we cannot release all of the specific numbers for what increases your value for the next season.
- Here is a list of the ways that values will change:
- Games Played (minimum 10 games)
- PER (minimum 10 games)
- Final Power Rankings
- Ballon D'orsey
- Royal Cup Title (minimum 3 games)
- PCN Cup Title (minimum 3 games)
- Super Cup Title (minimum 2 games)
- SL Title (minimum 10 games)
- Top 6 SL Finish (minimum 10 games)
- L1 Title (minimum 10 games)
- L1 Promotion (minimum 10 games)
- L2 Title (minimum 10 games)
- L2 Promotion (minimum 10 games)
- Loyalty Bonus (increases for each season you remain on one team's roster, minimum 5 games)
- Marquee Matchup MOTM (best player in each game will receive a boost)
- Contract Buyouts (small reduction in value)